Firstly I would like to thank Fly Away Home Book for tagging me. I love the idea behind this as you get to know more about the bloggers whose posts you regularly enjoy
First up… The rules for playing blog tag.
You must post the rules
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the questions I’ve been given:
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
The age I was when I got my first kiss – 6 years old!
2. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Actually I am a doer and I just feel better when I take control of a situation
3. Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
Frequently in Turkey, as so few people can afford cars.
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
5. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
If I say yes, will I incriminate myself?
6. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
7. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
8. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No and I don’t want to say what it is as I don’t want to jinx myself.
9. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Anything involving my childhood idol, my Uncle Sid was always magical and I remember once being poorly and not being able to play outside with the other kids so he made a snowman and brought it into the house for me.
10. Why do you blog?
Initially because I anticipated having a lot of time on my hands but now I love it and the support and interaction from other bloggers has been an unexpected boon.
11. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
In a heartbeat.
Here are my questions:
1. What makes you laugh?
2. What was the best piece of advice you were ever given?
3. What’s your favourite city?
4. How would your best friend describe you?
5. What was the last book you read?
6. What music do you listen to?
7. When was the last time you cried?
8. Who was the last person to kiss you?
9. Who is your hero?
10. Where were you born?
11. Do you drive?
Here are the blogs I chose:
1. Online Dating Journal
3. La Vida Loca
4. The Flourishing Tree
6. How to Online Date
8. Boys to Men
9. The Eclectic
10. The Writer In the Woods
11. Knitting Galore