I have been very lax in recent weeks regarding award posts which doesn’t mean for one second that I don’t appreciate the nominations, however, my real life has been a little demanding of late.
So I would like to thank the following lovely bloggers for nominating me for the Leibster Award. So big thank yous to theinnerwildkat and Odie & Odie Mamma @ eyesOfOdysseus. Now there are a shedload of rules but I’m just going to answer Kat’s well thought out questions on this occasion and suggest that as we’ve all had a very busy start to the New Year, I am going to invite those that are interested to join in with no pressure, leaving the link in the comments below so that we can all check out your answers.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I inherited my Dad’s big feet so I’ve always wanted dainty little ones.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
That’s easy I wanted to be a cinema usherette in an old fleapit cinema
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
One of our cats for the privileged lives that they have.
4. What one movie can you watch over and over again and never get sick of?
Under The Tuscan Sun
5. What talent do you wish you had and why?
I wish I was more artistic and could paint or cook.
6. If you had to pick one famous person of the same-sex to have a man or girl crush on, who would it be and why?
Denzel because he’s some long drink of water and has a voice like melting chocolate.
7. When you think of historical figures, who do you most admire and why?
Elizabeth I, because she was one of the first women in history to do it her way.
8. If you could be a professional athlete, what would be the sport you’d like to be a pro at?
9. What was the coolest thing you have ever done for someone else?
I arranged a falconry lesson as a birthday surprise for my eldest niece but as we all turned up picnic in hand, it was a golden day for the entire family and that was the best gift of all.
10. What are you most afraid of and why?
The loss of a loved one
11. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment to date and why?
Blogging, of course, which has been an unexpected blessing and I have all of you, to thank for that!